We had property shared with others in your building and we are very angry with you ***.How would you like to have property removed from your personal homes.
This is not going to go away we are going to fight you no matter what. We are not going wait on bad karma for you to get what you deserve. You *** should have called but now knowing the kind people you are brings us to this point.
Our property could not be replaced by any means that is why we called regularly.Our investigation on the backgrounds where abouts of the people involved
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Class Action Suit
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I purchase a high end airsoft gun from Airsoft Megastore. The box was a bit dented when I receive it. The bolt holding the barrel to the stock is broken...."
- "Tv does mot what to work correctly ..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."